- SAILOR 3771 Alarm Panel FleetBroadband
- Maritime L Band
Inmarsat's new Voice Distress Calling service provides full priority access in both ship-shore and shore-ship communication in emergency situations, together with pre-emption for distress priority calls initiated by activation of the 'red button'. Essentially, the service is able to interrupt any non-urgent calls once the distress button has been activated and gives full priority to subsequent emergency communications and so improve safety onboard.
Cobham is the first manufacturer to offer a system to take advantage of this new safety service - the new SAILOR 3771 Alarm Panel FleetBroadband.
- Easy Installation and ‘Red button’ Alerting on proven technology
- Pre-Emption and Priority calling
- True Maritime Hardware (IEC 60945 and 60950)
- Dimming functionality
- Test functionality
- ThraneLINK Enabled
- Cobham SATCOM Worldwide Service Network