- SAM 4620 Navigation Echosounder
- Marine Bridge Equipment
- Wärtsilä SAM Electronics
Full color echogram with 8 inch day-light TFT screen with 3 selectable background colors. TheSAM 4620 provides detailed depth information and meets the IMO performance standard. It is universally applicable for navigation purposes from shallow to deep waters and can be operated with one or two transducers, 50, 100 or 200 kHz single or dual channel operation covering 5 to 1000 meters of depth in 8 range steps manually or automatically. Depth read out in fathoms or feet is also available. Shows LAT/LON and speed information in addition to sounding data and the asociated date/time if GPS is connected. There types of data are interfaced in compliance with IEL 61162 via RS-232C and RS 422 for use by ECDIS, VDR and other onboard electronics.
- Operation for frequencies of 100/100 kHz or 50/200 kHz
- Selection of channel 1 or channel 2 or dual channel display mode by single button operation
- Automatic TVG
- Automatic gain-control
Up to 24 hours of sounding and other data are automatically stored in nonvolatile (flash) memory protected from power off or system reset. Echogram feed rate can be changed in 3 steps for extended display period across the screen without affecting the current echogram. An extensive audible and visually alarm function warns the navigator against decreasing depth, missing or weakening bottom echo, power supply voltage drop and power loss. Stored data can be displayed graphically as well as digitally in a special data history window accessible by a single button operation, and can be uploaded to a PC for off-line processing and analysis. A graphics printer can be plugged into a devoted rear panel connector to print out a monochrome hard copy of the current echogram.
- Universal Digital Display SAM 4900 with depth alarm
Complies with IMO Resolution MSC.74(69) and Wheel Mark regulation.
- 8-inch daylight viewing TFT LCD screen with 3 selectable background colours
- Single or dual channel operation
- Single channel 50,100 and 200 kHz
- Dual channel 100/100 or 50/200 kHz
- With a single key selecting channel 1 or channel 2 or split screen
- Automatic TVG, automatic receiver gain
- Up to 24 hours automatically stored data
- Stored data can be displayed graphically and digitally
- Connection for graphics printer
- Alarm function audibly and visually
- RS 232 C and RS 422 NMEA output for ECDIS, VDR, Repeater etc.
- Fully compliant to IMO resolution MSC 74(69) and MED regulation.
- DS_3.042.11_2015.pdf [555 KB]